Thursday 16 April 2020

Lockdown Writing

To Mrs Robbins, This time last month I would have been playing with my friends and going to
school but instead of doing all of the fun things I normally do I have just been stuck at home.
I usually wake up early but now I sleep in until 8 o'clock. 

I am finding it challenging to stay at home and not see anyone except for my mum and dad.
It has surprised me that staying home makes doing work a lot harder. 

The technology that has helped me the most of the lock down is my iPod because I can
face time my friends and it keeps me entertained. The best book that i have read would be
The World's Worst Children, it has a good layout and it is interesting.
The best movie that I have watched over this period of time is Life of the Party.
I enjoyed it because it was funny. 

I have learned two new skills on my trampoline which are a front handspring and an aerial. 

The unique family activities I did with my mum and dad were going to the beach and doing
some photography. We also toasted marshmallows over an outside fire and looked for stars and
satellites.

2 comments:

  1. I read this when it was in your writing folder and think it is an effective way of recording a very unusual period of time. You will be able to look back on it in years to come and recall what it was like to live in a bubble for at least 28 days!
    It is lovely to see you learning@home, Hannah. It shows you are a self-manager.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah,
    I think there has been quite a few of us that have been sleeping in lately, it is really good that you are reading and keeping yourself as busy as you can.
    The photography is a marvellous idea, I bet you got some great shots.
    Star gazing is a fun thing to do at night - did you see any star patterns (constellations)?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.